The Now & Next Difference
The Personal Coach for Professionals
Laurie Fitzgerald Althaus, the entrepreneur behind Now & Next, is a seasoned personal and Business coach. She excels in helping individuals and teams perform more effectively, develop and improve their leadership and communication skills, teach progressive stress management methods, change ineffective behavioral obstacles. Her clients include executives, manager, business owners and their teams. Read Laurie’s professional distinctions and biography.
When asked WHY she does what she does Laurie responds:
“I work with people who understand that life is a journey which provides for us continued opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. I have a unique and powerful gift that allows me to assist my clients to understand what their next journey is and then help them develop a plan that leads them to their destination. I am passionate about helping people be their best by helping them maneuver through the obstacles that hold them back from their ideal life and business. It is my purpose in this life to use that gift to help others”
“I know, personally, the importance of having a coach. Coaches throughout my career have helped me to excel in my business, become a better coach and person. They help me move through the obstacles that show up and they often see behaviors or blocks that I may not be able to see.”
“There are times in our lives when we need a trusted, unbiased, advisor who can see through the obstacles and challenges we face that are keeping us from achieving our goals. I have the honor of being that advisor for my clients and want to be that for others.”
Wisdom of Over 35 Years of Business Success & Challenges
With experience as a corporate executive with Fortune 500 companies, and as the owner of five businesses, Laurie offers entrepreneurs and executives her proven strategies that lead clients to achieve business success and personal satisfaction.
Laurie has served as a trusted adviser to hundreds of business owners, managers, and teams.
A certified business coach since 2007, Laurie’s style is simple, direct, and creative. In the planning process she facilitates by asking thorough questions and facilitates brainstorming sessions that help sort out a detailed working plan. The work is not over until there is a clear action plan to success and leaders and their teams are motivated and energized to achieve success. She continues with her clients to assure their success by providing structured coaching calls that create focus and accountability.
Laurie’s insightful, game-changing perspectives help leaders find clear solutions to their most persistent and pressing challenges, while creating alignment, empowerment, and accountability within teams to achieve business goals. Ultimately, Laurie’s clients reach their goals and enjoy much deeper and total satisfaction with their businesses, careers, and life.
- Certified Business Coach (while owner of ActionCOACH Business Coaching Franchise).
- DiSC Certified Behavioral Analyst, a system designed to provide insight into an individual’s behavioral style in their work environment.
- RITEMIND Stress Less Workshops Lead Trainer and Coach. Stress Less Workshops is a stress management program that teaches life skills to reduce stress and build confidence in individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Twice named “Entrepreneur of the Month” by Cincy, a regional magazine for business professionals.
- Greater Cincinnati Association for Trainer Development Special Interest Group Facilitator.
- Served on the selection committee for the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s Small Business Awards .
- Served on the selection committee for CincyAthena Awards, which honor business women who serve their communities.
- Served as a facilitator and coach for the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s. WeLEad is a leadership development program for women in mid- to upper-level management positions.
- Board member and volunteer for local organizations
WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOU? Schedule an introductory call with Laurie Fitzgerald Althaus to find out.